Lista działów » Aktualności i ciekawostki

Econolux na targach InterZoo

Aktualności i ciekawostki akwarystyczne oraz dyskusje nie pasujące do innych działów.

23 lip 2014, 11:15 Econolux na targach InterZoo  (#1)  

Two planted aquariums at the booth of the Econolux company, displayed during InterZoo 2014 fair. The second one is really interesting, so keep watching after the first tank :)

00:22 - quite large aquarium with interesting proportions: long, wide and low. It's like a large cube, cut in half of the height :) The layout is pretty interesting, designed to be viewed from all sides. Plants used are: Microsorum pteropus, M. pteropus "Trident", Cryptocoryne parva, Eleocharis accicularis, Anubias nana, Blyxa japonica, Cladophora sp. and some sort of aquatic moss. The only creatures which seem not to be happy with this tank are the ember tetras Hyphessobrycon amandae kept here - apparently they keep in the darkest corner of the aquarium. Colourful guppy males would be better, I think :)

01:46 - very complicated layout, arranged by Volker Jochum, who is well known for such detailed works. I tried to film every square inch of this tank, so pay close attention to details ;) Especially, please note the way in which the plants on the bottom are "interwowen" with each other. It requires time and good planning to achieve such natural looking mixture of various species :) Plants used are: Hygrophila pinnatifida, Hydrocotyle tripartita, Hemianthus micranthemoides, Rotala sp. "Green", Rotala sp. "Red", Anubias nana, Ranunculus inundatus (I wonder who will find it? ;) ), and some sort of reddish stemmed plant in the central part in the back - anyone knows what it is...? The fish present in the tank are false penguin tetras Thayeria boehlkei.

roslinyakwariowe.pl
roslinyakwariowe.pl

Miasto: Kraków

Wspieram stronę kontem Premium

Short presentation of new LED lamps for aquariums, manufactured by Econlux company (http://www.econlux.de). RGB, ceramic sockets, WiFi controllable - guys, are we in space already, or not yet...? ;)

roslinyakwariowe.pl
roslinyakwariowe.pl

Miasto: Kraków

Wspieram stronę kontem Premium

Powiązane tematy

Baza wiedzy akwarystycznej

Działamy od 2001 roku i wspólnie z ponad
30 tysiącami akwarystów z całej Polski zdobywamy wiedzę i dzielimy się doświadczeniem oraz informujemy o nowościach z branży
akwarystycznej.

Sklep firmowy

Bogata oferta ponad 300 gatunków i odmian roślin. Ponad 15 000 produktów dostępnych wysyłkowo lub do
odbioru osobistego w Krakowie (obowiązuje rezerwacja).
Punkt odbiorów: Kraków ul. Młyńska Boczna 5

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników i 417 gości

Copyright © 2001-2024 roslinyakwariowe.pl ®
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. Kopiowanie, rozpowszechnianie całości lub fragmentów strony zabronione.